Almost a year ago Borderlands 2 was released. During all this time, Gearbox (developer of the game) has been launching DLC, bonus characters and many add-ons for the game.
It seems that the time for a GOTY version of Borderlands 2 has come.
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition has been spotted on the Steam Database. This edition is said to include the following extra content:
- Captain Scarlet’s And Her Pirate’s Booty
- Mister Torgue’s Campaign Of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina’s Assault On Dragon Keep
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade
- Mechromancer Pack
- Psycho Pack
- Creature Slaughter Dome
There is no official confirmation from Gearbox, but expect an announcement very soon.