Instagram user mute0909 has got access to an early copy of Call of Duty: Ghosts and has revealed the game’s multiplayer maps list and game’s mode list.
According to him, the Xbox 360 version includes two disks, one of which has to be installed in order to avoid disk swapping. This could mean that the game will include more content (like higher resolution textures) than previous Call of Duty titles.
15 multiplayer maps have been confirmed to be included in the game:
- Free Fall (Bonus Map)
- Prison Break
Here you can see game’s mode list:
- Blitz – Make it to the portal on the enemy’s spawn point.
- Cranked – Kill enemies before the timer ends. Each kill restarts the timer.
- Domination – Capture and hold the flags. Every two seconds a flag is held, the team gets a point. First team to 200 points wins.
- Free-for-All – Every man for himself. First player to 30 kills is the winner.
- Grind – Recover dog tags and take them to the objective marker to score for your team.
- Hunted – Available in both team and free-for-all. Resources are limited. Fight for control of weapon drops to gain superiority.
- Infected – Eliminated players become Infected. Last player to survive when the timer ends wins.
- Kill Confirmed – Recover dog tags to gain points for your team. First team to 100 points wins.
- Search and Destroy – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Every player has
- Search and Rescue – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Recover dog tags to allow or deny respawns.
- Team Deathmatch – Kill players on the enemy team. First team to reach score limit wins.