Mavel vs. Capcom is an excellent fighting franchise, it has not got the same deep of Street Fighter in the gameplay mechanics or the balance presented by other games, but it’s a great arcade approach to the 2D fighting genre. Personal recommendation: always use the random option to select your characters. That’s the way to enjoy through unexpected battles.
Mavel vs. Capcom Infinite will be out in the second half of the year. Roster and specific details could have been leaked:
- Ryu, Rashid, Chun-Li, Zangief, Gill, Morrigan, Talbain, Tessa, Mega Man X, Sigma, Roll, Strider, Jin, Captain Commando, Edward Falcon, Asura, Gene, Dante, Leon, Ada, Wesker, Nina (BoF2), Spencer, Simon Blackquill, Phoenix Wright, Rathalos (Giant Character), Masamune Date, Batsu, June, and Frank West.
- Iron Man, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel, Thor, Loki, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Panther, Black Widow, Ant-Man, Spider-Man, Venom, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Ghost Rider, Punisher, Ultron, Thanos, Star-Lord, Rocket (w/Groot), Doctor Strange, Gwenpool, Squirrel Girl, Fing Fang Foom (Giant Character), Wolverine, Magneto, Storm, and Doctor Doom.
- Wolverine, Magneto, Storm, and Doom would be part of the DLC content. Don’t expect them as base roster.
- Street Fighter characters could appear as a DLC to make an X-Men vs. Street Fighter themed pack.
- Simon from Phoenix Wright series could be a thing in this game. The character has been more relevant than Phoenix in PW 5 and 6.
- Dante would not be based on the reboot model. There is a reason for it: Capcom could unveil Devil May Cry 5 this year.
- Leon would be included to warm up fans for the upcoming remake of Resident Evil 2.
There are more, please visit Reddit for it.