Thanks to Reddit user DrOversight and Google Cache we have known that, apparently, Rockstar updated some info regarding new features included in Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on their support forum.
The info is quite juicy, since it mentions that next gen GTA V will feature a brand new first person mode while on foot and for vehicles:
- A brand new first person mode for vehicles that shows the interior of the vehicle, including working speedometers, tachometers, dash lights, and more
- A brand new first person mode while on foot
Furthermore, according to this info, there will be more animals, new random events, more easter eggs and players coming from Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 who transfer characters will receive free new weapons and a free garage in GTA Online.
- A wealth of new easter eggs and random events for Story Mode
- New animals roaming Los Santos
- Animals in GTA Online?
- Players that transfer characters from Xbox 360 or PS3 will receive free new weapons and a free garage in GTA Online.
- Newly overhauled character selection screen
As usual, the info was removed (even from Google Cache, although you can take a look at the supposed post here ), so take it with a grain of salt.