Battlefield: Hardline multiplayer beta is now running for PlayStation 4 and PC users and some interesting stuff is appearing on the internet about the final version of the game.
One of the major complaints about the beta is the small numbers of weapons available, but YouTuber Hattiwatti has discovered some new stuff while looking into some game’s files.
You can check the new weapons in the video below:
- M93R – Hand Gun
- M1911 – Hand Gun
- RS357 – Magnum
- MAC-10 – Personal Defense Weapon
- M240B – Light Machine-Gun
- SR-25 ECC – Designated Marksmen Rifle
- L96A1 – Bolt-Action Rifle
- SMAW – Launcher
- M18 – Smoke Grenade
According to a tweet, Hattiwatti also claims to know some of the map and mode names in Battlefield: Hardline.
HIGH TENSION|BANK|BLOODOUT|DESERT 05|Hollywood Hills|GROWHOUSE EASTSIDE|Turf War|Blood Money|Hotwire|Heist|Crosshair|Rescue|Hacker
— Matti Hietanen (@Hattiwatt1) junio 10, 2014
Furthermore, Reddit user SkacikPC discovered more interesting info while exploring some of the game’s audio files. A couple of new game modes, map names, and gadgets were revealed by this user:
- “Desert 05 – Hostage rescue (no offical map name so far) – Hostage rescue against gang running a methamphetamine lab. Full transcript available here“
- “Turf war on High Tension – most likely domination cameo as in recent interviews, Visceral employee said that as of now Conquest is not included in Hardline. Transcript of only audio file is available in above link.”
- “Hostage sound files (mainly variations of words ‘hey/over here/help me/’ with one exception of ‘Hey man cut me loose’)”
- “Molotovs/incendiary – Sound files indicate the existence of incendiary bombs, whilst ingame weapon name states Molotov. Most likely will stay as incendiary as currently it uses BF4 incendiary grenade particle effects.”
- “Map called ‘growhouse’ will have a levolution event with blowing up Van”
- “There is a singleplayer level nicknamed ‘Chop Shop’, which most likely is a warehouse raided by a player (it will end up in flames).”
- “Sound files containing impact sounds of empty .45 shell on various surfaces (nicknamed Distraction bullet). May indicate that SP has stealth mechanics.”
- “If you’re interested, here’s a small package with mentioned audio files”
Of course, none of this info is official, so take it with loads of salt.
Via | MP1st