Titanfall Beta source code could have given us some interesting details about the contents of the full game.
A NeoGaf user, RazorUK, has allegedly got access to all map names, game modes, perks, weapons, etc. that could be featured in the retail version of Titanfall. Besides, RazorUK has also shared some map pics.
Game Modes – 6 –
- AT – Attrition?
- TDM – Team Deathmatch?
- CTF – Capture the Flag?
- LTS – Last Titan Standing?
- HP- Hardpoint Capture?
- VM – Variety Mode (a mix of all the other modes listed, sans campaign)
Maps – 15 –
- angel city
- outpost 207
- smugglers cove
- >>training ground<< (seems this may be a unique 15th map now judging by the image!
Perks – 21 –
- auto_eject – Auto Eject
- build_up_nuclear_core – Nuclear Ejection
- doomed_time – Survivor
- fast_reload – Fast Autoloader
- longer_bubble – Dome Shield Battery
- minimap_ai – Minion Detector
- ordnance_pack – Explosive Pack
- power_cell – Power Cell
- shield_regen – Regen Booster
- turbo_drop – Warpfall Transmitter
- wall_runner – Enhanced Parkour kit
Ordinances – 14 –
- satchel charge
Weapon Class Names – 33 –
Of course, this info is not official yet, so stay tuned.
Titanfall will be released this March 11 on the Xbox One and PC, and March 25 on the Xbox 360.
Source | NeoGaf
Via | MP1ST