Sony shared some details about their next generation of VR time ago. Other details were leaked like the new ones that have been emerged two days ago.
In bullet points:
- Headset (previously leaked): two Fresnel OLED screen with a max resolution of 200×2040, HDR support, FOV of 110°.
- Sony wants to change the tech demo style used in PS VR and focus on AAA games that can be played in normal mode or in VR.
- Sony would include backward compatibility for the new PS VR.
- Some current PS VR titles would be remastered.
- The new controllers could be bundled with every unit of the new PS VR systems.
- Internally, Sony treat this PS VR 2 as NGVR (next gen VR).