58 screenshots of what appears to be an Alpha build of Battlefield 4 have surfaced today. This version shows us the game with some missing textures, but also provides us with interesting details.
Website Mp1st.com has analysed the screenshots and has made a good summary with interesting info:
- New loadout screen, includes “Kits,” “Vehicles,” and “Weapons”
- New award screen includes “Ribbons,” “Medals,” and “Assignments”
- Left and right Dog Tags are back
- Origin integration with “Friends” and “Challenges”
- “Quick Match” and “Sever Browser” return
- “Battlepacks” can be accessed from the menu, Bronze Battlepack includes three items
- 5-man squads
- 4 kits
- Similar loadout slots to Battlefield 3 with the exception of a selectable knife (Primary, Secondary, Gadget 1, Gadget 2, Grenades, Knife, Specialization and Appearance)
- Coastal map named Siege
- New HUD that matches that of the single player demo
- Command Rose returns
- Working Elevators?
Here you can see all the 58 screenshots: