Battlefront II has collected -deserved- caustic words from players around the globe. DICE could redeem themselves with the next Battlefield. According to AlmightyDaq, the same user that leaked a lot of accurate info for Battlefield 1, the long awaited Bad Company 3 would be the Battlefield for 2018.
Details in bullet points:
– Various campaign locations would include mid and post-Vietnam conflict. Not Include Cold War and not historically accurate.
– Confirmed games mode: Conquest, Rush, Operations, Domination, Team Deathmatch. A 5c5-centric game mode similar to Squad Obliteration would be in the game.
– Maps focus on tighter gameplay instead of all-out warfare. Similar to maps included in Bad Company 2 or Battlefield 3. Consider Oasis Grand as an example.
– Gunplay: Vietnam and Cold War guns. Guns customization similar to the customization scale offered in BF4. Character, gun and vehicle customization improved.
– Classes: Engineer, Support, Assault and Recon.
– Gameplay pace: faster tempo than BF1 with a higher skill gap.
– Microtransactions won’t be an issue.
– Reveal: E3 2018 (probably).