Sony is going to commercialize a new headset inspired on PS4 to go with the fourth PlayStation. This new piece of hardware should be available during this month according different retailers, but maybe that date is just a place holder.
- A Headset for Gamers: Experience everything from the big booms to whisper-quiet warnings in stunning 7.1 virtual surround sound** (7.1 Virtual Surround Sound and Audio Modes are only available on the PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®4 systems and require system software versions 4.20/1.6 or later respectively) and chat with friends through the hidden noise cancelling microphone.
- Developed by PlayStation: With the Headset Companion App, download custom game modes created exclusively for PlayStation® by developers that are specifically tuned to enhance the audio in your favorite games.
- Stylish Comfort: Slip into comfort you can enjoy for hours and a look you can take anywhere. Further customize your look can take anywhere. Further customize your look by swapping out the removable faceplates for something more your style.
- Adaptable Audio: Connect wirelessly to your PS4™, PS3™, and home computer, or connect to your PS Vita system or other mobile device with the included 3.5mm audio cable and take your sound with you.
- Compatible Hardware: Mobile Devices (Not all mobile devices are supported. Certain features may not work on some compatible mobile devices).
The Headset Companion App is a great feature if developers take their time to produce special set ups to take advantage of this new headset. That’s a way to forget any manual configuration for the sound. Moreover, it has a stylish design. The price is $129.99. Is worth it?
Source | Hardcore Gamer