First of all, take this info with tons of salt.
Video footage of an upcoming Harry Potter RPG game has appeared on the Internet. The video (allegedly obtained from a focus group in America) looks really, really polished, showing a lot of characters, locations, spells, creatures and high production values.
There is no certainty about the study that would be developing the game. Avalanche Software (Disney Infinity) and Rocksteady Studios (Batman Arkham Knight) are the two most rumored studios that could be developing the game. Rocksteady is, in fact, property of Warner Bros.
About the Harry Potter RPG video game, it seems that it will be set in the 19th Century (1800’s) Wizarding World featuring a vast open-world that we will travel in third person.
Here you have more info:
You are a newly arrived 5th year student to Hogwarts that demonstrates a latent gift for magic with a unique ability to track and identify remnants of a pottant ancient power. Upon arrival, strange events begin to materialize In the Forbidden Forrest and trouble begins o brew within the castle walls. Together with Professor Elezar Fig, you embark on a journey through both familiar and never before seen locations to bring to light the truth behind these mysterious occurrences.
On your quest you will craft potions, master new spells, and discover fantastical beasts. You will battle Dark Wizards, Goblins, and other supernatural enemies and uncover the truth about your destiny – the Fate of the Wizarding World lies in your hands.
- Journey to Hogwarts to become one of 8 different Wizard types
- Experience Hogwarts, make new friends, uncover new secrets, and change the fate of the Wizarding
- world.Experience a new magic system that creates countless possibilities to master magic.
- Freely explore the Wizarding World for the first time., Choose your house and friends at Hogwarts, and decide to pursue a path of good or evil.
- Create your own witch or wizard, and experience a all new story separate from the books or films
Via | Press Start