More rumors regarding Resident Evil VIII. According to biohazardcast.com (and retweetted by Nibel, a reliable source), Resident Evil VIII working title would be Resident Evil Village (note the VIII) and, as other rumors have been suggesting, could feature esoteric elements and a European setting.
A redesigned Chris Redfield would be the main character who would face a new type of stalker enemy: a witch.
The game could be planned for Q1 2021 and feature a RE4 style inventory interface.
Rumor: RE8 is called RESIDENT EVIL VILLAGE (notice the VIII)
– Chris to play a central role; has been redesigned
– New stalker enemy type: witch
– European setting, weird elements (hallucinations)
– Possible RE4 style inventory UI
– Planned for Q1 2021https://t.co/rOklTAjP7P pic.twitter.com/QCRQRRSecF
— Nibel (@Nibellion) April 7, 2020
As always, take this info with a grain of salt. We’ll keep you informed.
Image and original info via | biohazardcast.com