Shinji Mikami is well-known for his work in different type of productions. He uses to deliver games with extreme polished mechanics and The Evil Within was well tailored speaking about gameplay, but the performance was improvable. Mikami could remedy these issues in a possible second iteration.
The genius could be back with The Evil Within 2. Apparently, the game could be in production. A job offer has appeared to cover a position for the aforementioned game:
【Japan – UK bug report translator】
– Total 1 person Title PSYCHOBREAK 2
– Language English Japanese
– Number of people 1
– Nanba station Nearest station: Tamachi *
– On site work period (planned) 4/10 / Monday to 10/31 (Tue) until weekday 5 Working day, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays!
– Possibility Hours Unit price 1,400 yen (Negotiable) Time 10: 30 ~ 19: 30 Production: 8.0h Break: 1h Overtime: possibility of occurrence
– Transportation expenses are separately provided DH Provided by domestic testers QA Bugs (Japanese) are bug-translated into English for overseas development staff. Job content (plan) |. Specification materials prepared by overseas development staff / Denosig usage and work instructions for Japanese DII tester. Specification grasp of touching some real machine before bug translation will occur. ·
– Hardware target: PS4 / XI