Dead Island 2 is alive, again, and we are looking for a re-reveal at GamesCom, although previous information pointed to The Game Awards, but it has been leaked some screens, info, the boxart and even the release date for the game on Amazon, therefore, the re-reveal must be close.
Thanks for Novicegamerguides, we have new info, screenshots and the boxart of Dead Island 2. First, the title developed by Dambuster, could be released on February 3, 2023.
- Dead Island 2 takes players across the most iconic locations of the City of Angels, now stained with horror, in an exciting pulp journey from the verdant suburbia of Beverly Hills to the quirky promenade of Venice Beach
- Combat delivers the most intense, visceral and gory first person experience possible, with plenty of weapons and tactical (and brutal) options to chew your way through the zombie horde
- There are 6 characters to choose from, each with their own unique personality and dialogues – You can fully customize the abilities of each Slayer, with our brand-new skill system allowing you to re-spec instantly and try out the craziest builds.
- Our LA is crawling with zombies that look & react realistically – These mutated wretches are the reanimated, rotten heart of Dead Island 2 with dozens of distinct zombie types, each with their own mutations, attacks & hundreds of LA-themed variants
- Day 1 Edition includes the Memories of Banoi Pack – Banoi War Club, Memories of Banoi Baseball Bat, Weapon Perk – balanced, Personal space skill card
Screenshots and boxart: