E3 draws near, so it has to mean something: rumors. Whistleblowers are doing their jobs those days and today we have got a lot related to Sony conference at E3 2014.
To sum up:
– Uncharted 4: Sony would show a video of 3 minutes length. This short would intercalate in-engine parts with gameplay.
– Media Molecule: New IP. Entwined could be related to this game. It would support Project Morpheus.
– Gran Turismo 6 would come to PS4. Consider this upgraded ver of GT 6 a prologue of GT7.
– God of War 4: Sony would show just a teaser.
– Kill Strain would be related to Syphon Filter. The PSX franchise would be rebooted by Sony Bend.
– WipEout would reach PS4 hardware.
– Quantic Dream would have a trailer prepared for E3.
– The Order: 1886. Stage demo.
– Ninja Theory: the study would be working on a PS4 exclusive, possibly a sequel for Heavenly Sword.
– Sony London: First AAA game in many years. This top notch game would be at E3 2014.
– Guerrilla Games: The dutch study would unveil their new IP, an RPG.
– Sony Japan Studios: Project Beast and The Last of Guardian (redesigned).
Uncharted PS4 3 Minute Trailer showcasing ”In-engine” footage interspersed with gameplay segments. Visuals are supposedly unprecedented and set a benchmark for console graphics. Summer 2015 release date. It looks absolutely stellar. Features tropical setting and differing time periods with Nate/Francis.
Media Molecule’s new title will be a landmark title for Morpheus. 3D world building, beautiful, quirky visuals.Extremely creative and fun. Possibly related to the ”Entwined” trademark filed last week by SCE (not sure). Late 2015.
Gran Turismo 6 is coming to PS4 as 1080p 60FPS repackaged title in the vein of Gran Turismo 7: Prologue. Stunning visuals, extra features (social connectivity, new tracks, dlc etc). Coming mid-late 2015.
God of War 4 teaser will be present – will be CG with snippets of in-engine footage. A little early for reveal, but is designed to offset negativity surrounding canceled new IP and generate excitement – also to partially offset CG announce of Gears of War at Microsoft presser. Late 2015. Date wont be announced.
Kill Strain trademark is related to Syphon Filter reboot for PS4. Sony Bend working on revamping the franchise. Stealth, beautiful visuals and a possible Winter 2014 title. Bend finally getting to join the big boys.
Wipeout is also making the transition to PS4. Source is unsure of who is developing it, but hints that it could be Sony London, Evolution, or Firesprite.
Quantic Dream has a trailer prepared – unsure whether it is penciled in for Gamescom or E3. Sony will be watching Microsoft’s presser earlier in the day to gauge whether additional titles will need to be slotted in to dampen hype. Expect Dark Sorcerer- like visuals in real time. Off-topic, but still relevant – they are close to deal to become a Worldwide Studios developer, along with Ready At Dawn.
Speaking of Ready At Dawn, The Order:1886 will get a stage demo. Big title for Fall 2014. Sony is expecting great things from said title – franchise hopes rest on its performance.
Ninja Theory working on a PS4 exclusive – possible Heavenly Sword sequel which was shelved a number of years ago. Quite far into development.
Sony London will be at E3. First AAA title in many years. 3rd person title. Gorgeous. They’re back with a bang,
Guerrilla Games bringing their RPG to E3. Provocative setting – very interesting. Insane visuals as usual. A good reaction to the title is expected. Will please the hardcore.
Sucker Punch busy at work on an inFAMOUS: Second Son DLC. Really cool. New powers. Possible new setting. E3 debut.
Sony Japan Studios debuting two, maybe even three titles. Project Beast – spiritual successor to Demon Souls. The other is The Last Guardian. Retooled for PS4, possible Winter 2014 title. The Other title is shrouded in secrecy.
Evolution will give Driveclub some time in the limelight. It’s shaping up to be incredible with jaw-dropping visuals. Demo release will be timed with the press conference.