Rise of the Ronin was unveiled in September 22 during a State of Play. An action game that evoked titles like Ghost of Tsushima, Nioh or Assassin’s Creed. A leaker, you know, the person that leak things to the internet, has shared some details from the game that should be out in the first quarter of 2024. That means that the game should be showed in an extensive way in the next months.
Details in bullet points:
- Rise of the Ronin is a hybrid of Ghost of Tsushima, Dark Souls and Assassin’s Creed.
- Item descriptions will expand the lore of the game.
- Side-quest has been crafted à la Ubisoft style.
- Team Ninja will include different difficulty options.
- The player will be improved with skills and technique trees.
- Like other games, different quality settings will be available to manipulate the performance of the game.
- Out in Q1 2024.